ESPN — Nov 10, 2025
Liverpool are reportedly tracking Brighton winger Yankuba Minteh as a longer-term option to succeed Mohamed Salah, sources say. The 21-year-old has been directly involved in four goals across 11 Premier League appearances this season and previously worked with Liverpool boss Arne Slot during their time at Feyenoord. Football Insider says the Reds are “plotting a move” as Salah approaches the final 18 months of his contract in January.
Elsewhere, Manchester City and Real Madrid are said to be keeping tabs on Liverpool midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai, according to Diario AS. The 25-year-old has six goal contributions in 15 appearances so far this season. Szoboszlai is under contract at Anfield until 2028, but Liverpool are reportedly prepared to increase his reported €135,000-per-week wages to secure a new deal and avoid entering next summer with just two years remaining on his current contract.
Real Madrid are prioritizing a new contract for Vinícius Júnior, Cadena Ser reports. Club officials believe the 25-year-old has been treated unfairly by coach Xabi Alonso and are not entertaining offers despite outside interest. Vini played the full 90 minutes in Real’s last two matches, including a 0-0 La Liga draw with Rayo Vallecano.
AC Milan’s position on Rafael Leão looks flexible, per Matteo Moretto. The Rossoneri are reportedly satisfied with the 23-year-old’s form and could offer a two- or three-year extension to keep him, but would consider a substantial transfer bid.
Top stories: Lionel Messi has hinted at a possible Barcelona return; Neymar walked out amid Santos’ relegation worries; and a U.S.-based firm has purchased a majority stake in Atlético Madrid.
Expert view: Mark Ogden has questioned Liverpool’s direction after a 3-0 Premier League defeat to Manchester City, suggesting the club may have altered too much of the title-winning core.
Other reported links and developments:
– Chelsea have enquired about Como attacking midfielder Nico Paz. (Caught Offside)
– Manchester United cannot recall striker Rasmus Højlund from his loan at Napoli in January. (Daily Star)
– Chelsea centre-back Axel Disasi is expected to depart Stamford Bridge in January. (Foot Mercato)
– FC Copenhagen have shown interest in Newcastle defender Emil Krafth. (Shields Gazette)
– Celtic could receive January offers for winger Sebastian Tounekti, with Leeds among the clubs linked. (Football Insider)
– Udinese want to make Galatasaray loanee Nicolò Zaniolo’s move permanent. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
– Parma and defender Enrico Delprato are negotiating a three-and-a-half-year contract extension. (Nicolò Schira)
– European clubs are monitoring CS Sfaxien left-back Hichem Baccar. (Rudy Galetti)
– Former Italy coach Roberto Mancini has declined an approach from Al Sadd in the Qatar Stars League. (Fabrizio Romano)
Keep in mind these are transfer rumours and reported positions; clubs and agents may change course as negotiations evolve.
